Wires to clutch perch

92 Z71

No they go into the clutch where all the parking brake shit is. I probably just answered my own question, but why are there wires that go to the parking brake? Does anything else need to be removed if I don't want them plugged in there?

No they go into the clutch where all the parking brake shit is. I probably just answered my own question, but why are there wires that go to the parking brake? Does anything else need to be removed if I don't want them plugged in there?

Park brake rpm limiter.

if i remember correctly i cut the wires near the harness, removed the wires to the perch, and spliced the wires back together to create the loop.

after you get it unhooked you won't need all the parking brake crap on the perch either. rather than buying a new perch to clean it up i took the grinder to the stocker and repainted it. here's a pic of mine....

000_0141.jpg

If I remember right, it has nothing to do with the tors. I believe its its own seperate wire that runs back to the cdi.

i believe this is true..

its so that if the park brake is on, the bike wont rev out. it can be unhooked and done away with. its junk.