Banshee vs Dodge Durango?

i should get some1 to drive my 360 dakota Vs my shee!

I'll drive that dakota for you!.....

i had a 95 dodge ram with a 360ci/5.9 in it and it was way way faster than my 2000 GMC sierra with a 323ci/5.3. the dodge felt way badder on or off the road.

there is probably something wrong with your 5.3, maybe you have been tricked and actually have a 4.8? your gmc should walk all over the 95 dodge all day long, and get better gas mileage doing it..

So did you race yet? Cause I already know the vertic...This past fall my neighbor let me race his 06 Shee with pipes and rev box, and a few other goodies against his 05 5.7 Hemi truck..................................we both knew that out of the whole was no competition for the banshee so we started at 25mph, I was right next to him up to about 60ish and then the 300 some hp truck really kicks in. Once he hit 75 he was gone, shee only toped out at 80-85ish. Good luck.

Cheers

should race soon... im gonna make the race the length of about when i would finish at full out on 5th.. so it would be short..

im gonna go now to the spot were gonna race ( road), and race myself, and see where i will be on 5th gear full out. and make it that long.