Big Shout out to the 'ol timers!

what's a happenan man! I had to drop off the face of the earth for a while, but...I'm back now; at least making an apperance anyway! :happy: I've been & still am soo frigg'n busy with work and life it's not even funny.

Good to hear from you all though, glad to see the die-hards are still live & well on the best forum online.cheers.gif

yea, i'm there with ya on the busy schedule. it's just crazy. i'm looking at picking up another banshee soon maybe. this is my first time coming on here in maybe 6 or 7 months.... i generally make it on once every 4 to 6 months.... :biggrin:

my new regular haunt is trx450r.org but if I get this banshee, i'll probably be back on quite a bit.... we'll see.

Edited by sredish

yea, i'm there with ya on the busy schedule. it's just crazy. i'm looking at picking up another banshee soon maybe. this is my first time coming on here in maybe 6 or 7 months.... i generally make it on once every 4 to 6 months.... :biggrin:

my new regular haunt is trx450r.org but if I get this banshee, i'll probably be back on quite a bit.... we'll see.

they always come back to a banshee.

they always come back to a banshee.

not replacing anything... i still love my 2 hondas... my wife's has turned into my main beater while mine has gotten pretty modified to where it's not the best trail / woods machine, so it'd be nice to pick up another 'backup' to have some fun with. this one is an 07 LE purchased new by a friend of my wife's and can't have more than an hour or two on it. So, good opportunity for a nice, 'new' quad. I'd love it if Ben would set it up RZ style for me.... :evil:

Edited by sredish

Zep and Sred making their rounds again....WOW...

I can smell the Ben Gay and Geritol in the air.... then again, that could just be NYUK.

Good to see you guys...

watch it there whipper snapper, i use icy hot patches. no ben gay.