Big Shout out to the 'ol timers!

Sure has been a while. Really miss being on here all the time; sucks that I had to grow up & get a real job that I couldn't spend all day on the HQ! LOL Anyway, I'm going to try & make a point to actually get the hell back on here once & a while to keep in touch & lend a worthless piece of advise when I can. :blush:

Going to the dunes this weekend in Ok...if anyone's going to be out there. Outa be a kickass weekend; high's in the 70's & lows in the 50's. Couldn't ask for better beer drink'n weather, I mean, riding weather. :biggrin:

Guaranteed bro. Don't know how much I'll be making it down there this year...Brookly Page just turned 3 and my boy is now 19months, and I'll be damned if my dumb-ass didn't knock her up again(last time, fo shizz)...so starting August I get to look forward to $1200 a month in daycare alone. :blink: I'm just hoping the 'ol banshee holds up for a while longer because any upgrades are on hold for a while...if you can imagine.

Hey what's up NYUK!? What can I say...hard to break old habbits, everyone's bound for a relapse at least once before they can cope with their addiction. :evil:

And loco...tell me about it, I'll admit I'm definately the last person (aside from the peeps on MTV's "How's Your News?") that should be allowed to spawn offspring! :biggrin:

Hey what's up NYUK!? What can I say...hard to break old habbits, everyone's bound for a relapse at least once before they can cope with their addiction. :evil:

And loco...tell me about it, I'll admit I'm definately the last person (aside from the peeps on MTV's "How's Your News?") that should be allowed to spawn offspring! :biggrin:

last time we hung out you didnt have any kids and im pretty sure your girl just told you to kick rocks! haha.. same one??

last time we hung out you didnt have any kids and im pretty sure your girl just told you to kick rocks! haha.. same one??

lol...unfortunately yes, had I been thinking I should have kept it that way!. :sick:

I guess I like punishment...and I'm paying for it now! :sweat: Nah, really though, life's actually treating me pretty good; can't complain too much anyway. Kiddoz definately put a new perspective on things, and at this point in time; it's definately cheaper to keep'r. :shrug:

Brandon....

What the f*&k is goin on BIG DAWWWG!!! Sounds like you need to learn how to use a zipper..... or at least a condom bro... :evil:

what's a happenan man! I had to drop off the face of the earth for a while, but...I'm back now; at least making an apperance anyway! :happy: I've been & still am soo frigg'n busy with work and life it's not even funny.

Good to hear from you all though, glad to see the die-hards are still live & well on the best forum online.cheers.gif