Monthly Newsletter

Hello,

Great Site, Thanks for letting us Join!

We are starting a New Website, been working on it for roughly 1 week now, dedicated simply to supplying parts for the Off-Road world, with Odds N' Ends for nearly every 4-wheeled ATV, from past to present. With the new site we plan to have a page dedicated to customer rides, a tech sheet, and a ton more.

Also with the new site, we will be sending a newsletter out monthly, just to keep folks up to date on what we are doing around here, and also to feature a different forum each month that loves these ATVs as much as we do.

So, would anyone here be interested in joining a newsletter from us?

Also, would you folks like to see this board featured in a newsletter? We'd be more than glad to stick er' in there in the upcoming months newsletter!

If so, just drop me your email address, we better put em' on this post as I'm not real good at keeping the inbox empty.. We'll add you to our list and be sure you get a newsletter when we start sptting em' out..

Any help in the department of pictures for the new photo page would be excellent as well!

If you'd like to take a look at the progress we have so far, its at

tastrackside.com

We look forward to learning a bit from you folks in the near future!

Just a thought Guys,

Take Care!

Mathew

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude it wasn't about you stepping on toes I think what he was getting at is if everyone just joined the HQ to promote their website/publication then the real users of the site would have to skate around the BS to get at the help they need or to help those who need it.

Can we just please remove this post, and if at all possible my complete account?

I honestly didn't want to step on folks' toes, so please just remove my post..

Thanks..

you didnt wanna step on toes?

so you thought it would be a good idea to join a site, with no intentions on ever contributing anything, with the sole intention of promoting your site?

you thought you would just get some free advertising and we would all have a merry fuckin christmas?

well congratulations! youre getting free advertising!! its unfortunate that its bad and that no one here will likely ever grace your site with their presence.

im sorry mathew, you picked the wrong website to spam.. try www.hillclimbersforum.com

:biggrin: