DMC 916s?

sled

I got to rip my buddies shee tonight and other than 916s its got a few bolt ons. It's got no bottom end at all, mid range is okay and it rips pretty dam good up stairs. I thought these were trail pipes???? Oh and when i mean it has no bottom end, it's got way less than my HJR dune ported 4 mill with CPI's and 35pwk's. is this normal or is his jetting off or something. it seems to run good and its got good compression.

whoever told you they are trail pipes needs SLAPPED... DMC are only decent MID and absolutely SCREAM up top.. they will never have any bottom end..

true, they really do SCREAM at top end... its just insane.. it really is a great mid to top end pipe. i also feel i have shitty bottom end on mine too, but also knowing i dont have a cool head and i dont have timing plate

stick to your cpi's.dmc's are for rookies...

I'm not switching anything! I think my bike sounds just as good and mine makes more power EVERYWHERE, bottom, mid, and top end. I don't know if thats because mines a stroker or what. I wouldn't trade my set up for anything but a cheetah PV motor. I will say the funny part about that bike is they finally got it running good and it was running even if not beating my buddies raptor 700! I thought that was pretty dam good for a bolt on bike. oh and the kid on the 700r can ride so that wasnt the cause lol!

No pipe makes more power everywhere. Unless your comparing to stock pipes.

I'm talking about my bike in general makes more power everwhere than his bike with the bolt ons and 916s. basically i dont plan on changing my set up.

the only good thing about dmc's is there resale value..everytime i get a set i clean them up and throw them on ebay,and some german always payes good money for them...lol..you can NEVER compare a cpi or a set of shearers to those things..they scream on top end,but your not moving..but thats just my .02 on dmc's :down:

the only good thing about dmc's is there resale value..everytime i get a set i clean them up and throw them on ebay,and some german always payes good money for them...lol..you can NEVER compare a cpi or a set of shearers to those things..they scream on top end,but your not moving..but thats just my .02 on dmc's :down:

I thought it pulled dam good upstairs. I kinda like those pipes better than T5s.

I agree, I don't know why people always liked dmc's.. Personally I like t5's better than dmc's on a stock bike.. Cpi's and shearer's are just damn good pipes, hands down!!!