Please help me identify this part

It looks like the lid gasket for the coolant over flow tank at the back of your air box. :beer:

What the hell you doing rolling :yucky:

It looks like the lid gasket for the coolant over flow tank at the back of your air box. :beer:

What the hell you doing rolling :yucky:

I just bought my banshee yesterday, this is my first banshee 1989 and i have no air box, or any type of overflow tank where the air box went, so im stumped on this one. any other suggestions??? I rode it home after it rolled, and seems to run fine, and no fluids leaking.

I just bought my banshee yesterday, this is my first banshee 1989 and i have no air box, or any type of overflow tank where the air box went, so im stumped on this one. any other suggestions??? I rode it home after it rolled, and seems to run fine, and no fluids leaking.

I am 100% sure it isn't from the coolant reservoir. The piece from the coolant reservoir is about the size of a half dollar. And if that's your cock ring......DAMN! LOL!

SP

I am 100% sure it isn't from the coolant reservoir. The piece from the coolant reservoir is about the size of a half dollar. And if that's your cock ring......DAMN! LOL!

SP

yeah, it's not the piece from the coolant resevoir, and it's not a cock ring, at least i hope not because I dont have a cock ring, and i been touching the part, and even smelt it lol. smells like gas