Any HQers play oblivion for ps3?

lokisbuddy

I love this game, if anyone needs some saves I can send them some. I have a character I am building now He is a assassin thief (completed arena,thieves guild,dark brotherhood,white knight)

You aint lying about time involved though. I have roughly 200 hours into this game, it's addictive.

Yea I just rented it from gamefly because of the whole game of the year thing and im having A hard time getting into it, but I only play the PS3 maybe a few hours a week.

You ever played Fallout 3?

I heard its better.

I have fallout 3 and while it is an ok game I am way more into oblivion. ( I guess its because I grew up playing pen and paper d&d ) Fall out gets boring after a few days.

I can't talk crap about gaming. I was a World of Warcraft nerd for a few years. Then before that I played Ultima Online for many years. I've played Quake Team Arena, Counter Strike, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, Call of Duty 4, Diablo, Diablo 2, and a few others that I can't remember the names of right now. True gaming nerd to the core :) It all started out with Wolfenstine 3D, then went to Duke Nukem.

Any old D&D players on here? I pplayed 2nd edition for like 10 years.

O, Ya, fer sher eh.

I first started playing D&D with my grandma (the D&D "basic", red book, pink box) and uncle.

Transitioned to AD&D then Second Ed when it came out.

I still have all of it, but haven't played seriously for 20 years. Done a few adventures with the nephews, but they are more into video games and the pencil and paper and dice are too foreign to them.

I have Resistance2, but haven't tried online yet.

I have MSG4, and got my butt kicked severely online.