quick question..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah hard to beleive myself.. i guess its such a stupid thing to know that i ddnt learn it, and learned something much better :)

like i said i never came across to reading a dipstick.

dont swear it... im just dick'ing around..

i dident even know what a jet was when i started here.... now all my friends come to me to help them tune there bikes...

just keep reading and soon youll know everything

Knock - Knock.....it's me, How do I fixed a stripped drain plug. (just kidding fucknuts)

Next time, you can use Teflon tape on the drain plug to help snug it up so you do not have to over tighten to get it to stop leaking. That was very risky.

I think most of this beef comes back at you b/c you do tend to come off like a smart ass when someone is offering you logical and tested advise. It may not be the exact answer your looking for, but it is advise. It happens, it is a forum with a lot of diff personalities, get over it. You will eventually get the answer you need.

Well... I stood up for this kid in the carb thread because all you guys were tearing his asshole wide open.

But now its starting to make sense. If you dont have the common sense to know to add fluid when fluid has leaked out and at the same time tell people how to set their bikes up...

Fuck me.. :down:

Well I'll cut you a little break now that I know your only 16 but come on, you can't argue with everyone in one post about how you know everything about what oil we should be using then in the next post ask us how to check oil and tighten a bolt. Your just asking for abuse.

Well I'll cut you a little break now that I know your only 16 but come on, you can't argue with everyone in one post about how you know everything about what oil we should be using then in the next post ask us how to check oil and tighten a bolt. Your just asking for abuse.

yeah sorry.. i did not mean to force anything i just knew something that i thought would help people and wrote it up.. i guess it was a misunderstanding..

anyway i guess we can ignore this post, and i think i might have stripped the threads... because.. when i tightened it with my foot it... the wrench moved like 1/4 of a turn more in, and im sure i tightened it well before with my hands..

but now it does not leak at all.

im going to yamaha dealer, as i have some spare parts to buy and some yamalube 2R oil.. so ill see if they have a new drain bolt.

oh (and stupid question again), i hope you ddnt mean when saying i stripped the threads ,i hope you dont mean the threads on the crankcase? i wouldnt care if i stipped the bolt, i can buy a new one.. but the crankcase i hope all is well

yeah sorry.. i did not mean to force anything i just knew something that i thought would help people and wrote it up.. i guess it was a misunderstanding..

anyway i guess we can ignore this post, and i think i might have stripped the threads... because.. when i tightened it with my foot it... the wrench moved like 1/4 of a turn more in, and im sure i tightened it well before with my hands..

but now it does not leak at all.

im going to yamaha dealer, as i have some spare parts to buy and some yamalube 2R oil.. so ill see if they have a new drain bolt.

oh (and stupid question again), i hope you ddnt mean when saying i stripped the threads ,i hope you dont mean the threads on the crankcase? i wouldnt care if i stipped the bolt, i can buy a new one.. but the crankcase i hope all is well

[/quote

buying a new bolt isnt gonna fix threads torn out of the case. if anything did get stripped it would be the case. b/c aluminum is alot softer than a steel bolt. ur fukin lucky you didnt crack the case with that retarded move. and if the case is stripped you will need to do 1 of 2 things either put in a heeli coil or get a new case. and with how stupid you and ur mechanic are you cant handle either. so ur pretty much screwed. you will have to take it to the dealership and get whacked 2 grand

watch out how tight you are tightening that drain bolt.. that is aluminum, it will crack VERY easy if you over tightenm, just assk my friend with the siliconed cases, haha

if you think about it.

it was loosing oil in the first place simply because it was too loose.. then when i tigheneed it it moved like 1/4 more of a turn...

although it was weird. when it turned... in the begining i had to push hard. then it moved eas for 1.4 turn then it became tight again. then i stopped now it does not leak.

lets wait and see till next oil change :)

if you think about it.

it was loosing oil in the first place simply because it was too loose.. then when i tigheneed it it moved like 1/4 more of a turn...

although it was weird. when it turned... in the begining i had to push hard. then it moved eas for 1.4 turn then it became tight again. then i stopped now it does not leak.

lets wait and see till next oil change :)

it was hard , then easy then back to hard to turn? you got a stripped bolt..