Boost Bottle?

Badasshee

dude, i dont know you, but i dont know what your problem is. i guess your moderator status has gone straight to your head. guess ever since you got some power you decided that you could be an asshole.. im not the only one that thinks this, im just the only one with big enough balls to say it out loud....

YOURE A DICK..

yea, thats right, i said it.. get off the high fuckin horse you yuppie fuck.. quit talking down to people. i cant believe anyone ever made you a moderator. its obvious you only wanna use it to say what you want and get away with it. i have 5 PM's from people right now that agree with me..

fuck off dude. get a life!! ahah... and some pussy!.. keyboard warrior son of a bitch!!

Cereally? You did just write that about yourself right? As a mod typing all that ^^^ shows that you are just as bad as he is no?

Edited by okbeast

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, i dont know you, but i dont know what your problem is. i guess your moderator status has gone straight to your head. guess ever since you got some power you decided that you could be an asshole.. im not the only one that thinks this, im just the only one with big enough balls to say it out loud....

YOURE A DICK..

yea, thats right, i said it.. get off the high fuckin horse you yuppie fuck.. quit talking down to people. i cant believe anyone ever made you a moderator. its obvious you only wanna use it to say what you want and get away with it. i have 5 PM's from people right now that agree with me..

fuck off dude. get a life!! ahah... and some pussy!.. keyboard warrior son of a bitch!!

You forgot to add lol....you fucking nutswinger.

wow.. very sad... here is a guy who is new.. and right about now he is probablt thinking WTF just happened...

just like some of the other guys that post "silly" questions without using the search key.

OK.. I get it!! use the search key...

The point is, we are all here for information and were all new at one point...

I remember when I posted a question that I should have searched for.. got reamed for it!!

You know what!! DONT RESPOND!!

I like to respond to fellow banshee owners in need.. even on a subject that has been posted or answered before.. Makes me feel good to help someone out in their own situation.. especially if I struggled to search through all the bullshit that comes up when I do a search.. (maybe we could delete the crap posts and keep the relevant ones for the searching? too much shit to sift through, not enough solid yes or no answers)

OR..... just post all of the answers ever given in all the topics, categorize them like a in depth manual, don't make it a forum anymore.. no more input... shit everything imaginable has been done to a banshee and talked about on here...

never knew there were so many damn skirts on here!! Is everyone cycling at the same time!?

wow.. very sad... here is a guy who is new.. and right about now he is probablt thinking WTF just happened...

just like some of the other guys that post "silly" questions without using the search key.

OK.. I get it!! use the search key...

The point is, we are all here for information and were all new at one point...

I remember when I posted a question that I should have searched for.. got reamed for it!!

You know what!! DONT RESPOND!!

I like to respond to fellow banshee owners in need.. even on a subject that has been posted or answered before.. Makes me feel good to help someone out in their own situation.. especially if I struggled to search through all the bullshit that comes up when I do a search.. (maybe we could delete the crap posts and keep the relevant ones for the searching? too much shit to sift through, not enough solid yes or no answers)

OR..... just post all of the answers ever given in all the topics, categorize them like a in depth manual, don't make it a forum anymore.. no more input... shit everything imaginable has been done to a banshee and talked about on here...

never knew there were so many damn skirts on here!! Is everyone cycling at the same time!?

BRAVO! That just about sums it all up. You nailed it!!

If someone asks a question, you either answer it or stay the f@ck away and don't respond at all. Everything's been talked about before. We might as well close the forum and use the god damn search feature only then.

I've been recently searching about splitting my cases for the first time. And yes I've been using the damn SEARCH FEATURE. But it takes me friggen hours to weed through all the useless bullshit that goes on in each thread to get some genuine info on the topic subject. After getting tired of that, I'll then post a new topic asking, Which is the best way to split the cases? After all you hens stop clucking about using the search feature, someone with some knowledge and who has most likely answered the question many times before, will then type a very good answer with useful information finally answering my question.

Oh ya, I have a boost bottle. My bike gets me up the mountain where I can sit and drink a beer, so I guess it works good for me.

Edited by dartbrandx

Better get off my nuts or Ill stop doing that thing to your girl she loves so much..

:biggrin: Go rage on a spam bot somewhere!! :yelrotflmao:

RIPPEN

ill be raging all over your girls face here in a little while!! she loves when i "RAGE" in her mouth!bj.gif

.wow, and I have never seen one case where it cracked the boots, that was just somebody saying it does that, then everyone else goes along with it, without even knowing shit

bottom line is nobody really knows if it works or not,

Had this happen about two years ago. The boost bottle I had on my bike for aprox. 8 years vibrated enough to put some small craks in the intake boot. Leaned my motor out and toasted it. I personally don't think this is common but it did happen. So you can take this information as complete bullshit or you can take it as one more peice of proof that boost bottles not only have little to no performance advatages but could potentially wreck a motor.

• 1 month later...

just got a "NEW" 87 on the cheep,dont know squat about shees,but as far as search feature I entered wont run on one cyl. and have 28 pages to weed thru. Also new to forums, dont know beans about computers either. I have already done a few things sugested and will recheck all of them, plus check others, including mouse nest in pipe! Just remember, at one time you didn't know anything about BANSHEES eithier !!!! By the way, maybe one of you Einstiens can tell me why a Blaster has a nipple for a bottle on it ??? and some of you might want to change your rag!! LOL LOL