Boost Bottle?

Badasshee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet 98 percent of the people who talk shit about the boost bottle are just "going along with everyone else.

and they will laugh at someone for spending 30 bucks on it,,, and even if it does nothing{ and that can't be proven} it gives you alittle bling. Then they will go spend 300 bucks on a case cover that does nothing but add weight.

and then there is the people that say. "oh it will crack your boots bullshit}, funny ive had one on my old 98 banshee, and when i finally took it off, guess what NO crack.

wow, and I have never seen one case where it cracked the boots, that was just somebody saying it does that, then everyone else goes along with it, without even knowing shit

bottom line is nobody really knows if it works or not,

but like I said before Doung eichner used one on his 7 time pont de vaux banshee.

well said.... i couldnt agree more. and even i never said i believed the chart.... i hell i never even said a boost bottle increased hp, i just believe it helps sync carbs thats about it... that my opinion

Cant believe people are still debating this shit seriously.. A boost bottle isn't gonna give you large gains if any.. All it will do is take up more space and give the rider a super special mod to spout off to people who don't know any better.. You wanna spend money on one, be my guest.. Just don't be all upset when it doesnt fling you off the back of the bike like your hoping.. On and the "side cover" compairson, apples to oranges.. People spend money on that shit to dress up the bike, not enhance performance.

RIPPEN

Hey guys got a question. Wats the deal with the boost bottle? Is it a thing i should buy or is it a waste of money? Wats the point of connecting the two carbs like that at the intake boot?

seeing as how you started the thread i thought id give you my $0.02. I am new to my banshee as well and i really cant get out and ride it for another 6 weeks or so yet. It came with a boost bottle on it so i dont have to shell out any $$$ for one. Here's what im gonna do after i remove the Tors: 1- Get out and ride the quad a few good times...get the feel for it. 2- Replace boost bottle with stock crossover. 3-Repeat step 1. Then i'm gonna decide for myself. Its not that i dont trust the guys on the site, but they won't be riding my machine, i will be, so my opinion is the most important. If the bottles are such shit, you should be able to pick one up for next to fuck all$$$ anyways? I'll tell you what, if i don't keep mine you can have it for the shipping....but thats just my opinion.

Its pretty funny reading all u guys bicker about this. haha it was a simple question and it turned into a big deal. haha pretty funny!

HEY!!! Can't i have my fun with it too. :beer:

Cant believe people are still debating this shit seriously.. A boost bottle isn't gonna give you large gains if any.. All it will do is take up more space and give the rider a super special mod to spout off to people who don't know any better.. You wanna spend money on one, be my guest.. Just don't be all upset when it doesnt fling you off the back of the bike like your hoping.. On and the "side cover" compairson, apples to oranges.. People spend money on that shit to dress up the bike, not enhance performance.

RIPPEN

dude, i dont know you, but i dont know what your problem is. i guess your moderator status has gone straight to your head. guess ever since you got some power you decided that you could be an asshole.. im not the only one that thinks this, im just the only one with big enough balls to say it out loud....

YOURE A DICK..

yea, thats right, i said it.. get off the high fuckin horse you yuppie fuck.. quit talking down to people. i cant believe anyone ever made you a moderator. its obvious you only wanna use it to say what you want and get away with it. i have 5 PM's from people right now that agree with me..

fuck off dude. get a life!! ahah... and some pussy!.. keyboard warrior son of a bitch!!