IM GOING TO CALL BULL SH*T

tapout94

i hope your joking?

people do that on craigslist so that when you put a max price in then people can see your bike at a low price

Actually, I wasn't.

I haven't bought anything off of a craigslist ad before, though I have looked around on it a little. Haven't seen anything like that before, having not been on it much. I see what your saying, though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the right rider, I'm sure it would hand most guys their ass pretty good. It's only on a 6 over arm, plus all that weight missing up front...I bet it's a wheelie machine.

Is it gonna beat some cub drag bike setup right? No...

but it does have a McCuny carb, and those are very hard to come by....legendary in fact..so you never know...

:biggrin:

and that was my point... only better phrased...

If that thing runs as good as it looks, that trike will OWN 98% of things it goes against,with the right rider on it..Anyone who thinks different is sorely mistaken..

My friend has one..86 T-3 with a KX 500 Motor built to a 580 that runs on Alky with a outframe and plus 10 swinger.

At Trikefest 2007, he finished 2nd to only 1 thing..

These things were crankin 300 feet in the very low 4 second range.

A guy brought a CBR 900RR with a trike swinger on it..That was the only thing that beat it.

Watch this vid,you will see them drag racing,and you will definately see the CBR vs.the T-3 580..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBz7nlCOrPQ...feature=related

HONESTLY!! Who the hell wants and all chrome or polished bike anyway? I like to get too dirty and I am to lazy to want to polish that much stuff everytime I go for a ride. Ridiculous

(solely a personal opinion) and always remember chrome wont get you home!

plus it adds heat

Edited by woodsat

It does have a McCuny carb, and those are very hard to come by....legendary in fact..so you never know...

:biggrin:

dajo, I am not rying to defend this guy, but as I have mentioned before, the "craigslist police" will often flag and pull ads that mention brand names such as Mikuni in the originl product description. Too many cry babies on craigslist I suppose... :confused:

It does make for creative marketing when one is trying to sell a product (McCuny vs. Mikuni, Holler vs Hauler, CTI vs. CPI, etc.).

Trikes kick ass. Anybody who doesn't know how to ride a trike always says they blow. To each their own. I have 2 banshees and 2 trikes and they will never be sold. But if I had to choose, I would probably keep the trikes. :thanks:
:thumbsup:

Everytime I roll one of mine out of the trailer at the dunes, it is either: Wow, those are cool or trikes suck, you're going to kill yourself riding that. As far as the latter is concerned, 17 years later... :whistling: ...Hmm, I am not dead...

Some have the skills, some have the balls, those still riding them have both. :biggrin: