Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

Yeah, that was my intent of this post. He still maintains that I saw pictures and got what I paid for on the paypal dispute.

I put this up because I don't, nor do I want others here to have to scrutinize every for sale thread on here to make sure I don't get ripped off. If we can get rid of this dirtball, it is one less to worry about. Beyond Loco telling this dude to give me my money back, i don't see anything being done. This dude is still posting things for sale here. Are we promoting bad business deals if you can get away w/it kinda thing?????

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paypal dispute is for cash back to pay for damages beyond his description and for what he just plain lied about when I specifically asked him. I have tried for a while to get my money back.... I know that is not going to happen. If you have read much of this you will see I even offered to take care of the shipping. If I win the paypal decision I am sure he won't have any money in there for them to take. But it will at least cause him trouble and maybe freeze up his account. I am cool w/that....

I thought they froze your paypal account when a dispute is started, than they release the money when the dispute is resolved. Otherwise, douche bags would just clear out there account and keep no 4 in there or start a new account. May be wrong, I just thought that I'd read that somewhere at some point.

Guest utleybanshee

i have had 5 sales since yours no complaints.... and i talk to paypal today.. lol dude was like he wants you to buy new parts for used parts he bought from u.. i even showed him the post...

I am sure you gave him your story, don't worry, they will get mine. The fact that you even wanted to try to make me an offer(terrible offer for the record) shows your guilt. Why would you have ever offered to do anything if your deal was so honest and straight forward? Doesn't matter, talking to you is like talking to a wall.

Paypal immediately closed the case claiming they only handle cases of merchandise not recieved. So, I guess I am going to try Discover next and see what they say. If I can't get action from them, no biggie, I will continue to notify all the good members of BHQ by putting notifications on every for sale post Utley puts up and bumping this thread untill it is resolved or Utley is banned from the website.

Guest utleybanshee

I am sure you gave him your story, don't worry, they will get mine. The fact that you even wanted to try to make me an offer(terrible offer for the record) shows your guilt. Why would you have ever offered to do anything if your deal was so honest and straight forward? Doesn't matter, talking to you is like talking to a wall.

i offered b/c i cant do anything with the piston i have.. i told you its good but u didn't want it..along with the new dome even though you said nate said it the original was usable.. i tried to help..

You are correct... He said it is useable, but again, you specifically lied to me about the condition of that particular item. I specifically asked you if it was pitted, you said no. That in my book means you owe me an unpitted dome. You also told me everything else that is bad was good so why would I want another supposed good used part from you? Like I said, I can go around in circles about this w/you...Just like talking to a wall. You will get yours someday bro. I know you are only 23 and have lots to learn, but it looks like you are one that will take the hard road to get there.

i offered b/c i cant do anything with the piston i have.. i told you its good but u didn't want it..along with the new dome even though you said nate said it the original was usable.. i tried to help..

If you had these parts to begin with... why not send them out in the first place instead of the ones that were all beat to hell????? :geek: (wich he specifically asked you about and you told him they were fine) :blink:

How do you "forget" you had it....???

i have 5 banshees to 2 dbs and a predator you'll be amazed of how much stuff i have..

If you have so many toys, that means you have cash. That also means that it should not have been a big problem to just refund my money...You lied, I wasn't happy about it, could be end of story. What you don't seem to understand is that one lie you told made all the difference in the world. Anyone that knows anything about motors knows if one part has damage, there is other damage as well. All you had to do was say, yep they are pitted, and I would have said" ok, have a great day" and you could have sold them to someone else. How can you not see the simple fix here???

UTLEY wouldn't it be better to just settle up on this with SHEEFREAK and try to save your name on here rather than drag this out anymore than it has been...Just suck it up and take a loss if ya gotta man, this shit is ridiculous dude.

you guys are both putting me in a shitty situation here, and to be quite honest, i should ban both you fools for getting on my nerves.

utley, would it be so fuckin hard for you to refund this guys money? he is not happy with what you sent him. the deal sounds shady to me at best.. its obvious you want to continue selling things here, but i may have to step in if this is going to continue. this is not the first time youve been shady, and to be honest i cant have someone like you ripping people off, premium member or not..

so here is what i propose.. utley, send the guy his money back. he will send your parts back and cover the cost of the shipping. sheefreak will then drop this and maybe you can go on selling things on HQ. by not making this right with someone who is so adamant about this, youre losing a ton of credibility.

when i have well respected members PMing me, telling me of shady dealings, i listen. and those people mean more to this site than you ever will..

so whats it going to be? you can take my deal or suffer the consequences of what will come if you dont.

Guest utleybanshee

when i get my shit i'll refund money.. and another thing is this deal started on planetsand i dont kno how i get penalized on hq..and credibility.. he's been a member for how long a can't even donate to the site.. is everybody on the bad feedback banned??? and i had one mishap that really wasn't my fault.. and i made it right.. so bad dealings have you heard about me.. i've sold 4 motor on here one was a 4mil cub ... and numerous other things..