FUBU Jerseys

SO I have 2 FUBU jerseys I no longer nor have worn but maybe 5 times each for sale...Not really into the whole G thing anymore...Soooooooo 1st one is a large button up jersey thats yellow, no tears, stains or rips....Excellent condition...$25 shipped

100_0136.jpg

Next is a gray jersey, 65% wool so it MUST be drycleaned..Can't wash the bitch...It's been drycleaned once, worn maybe 3-5 times total...Perfect condition Also it is a large....$25 shipped

100_0135.jpg

This dude has to be joking! Beat it dick! no one wants ur bullshit. PS . Do u happen to have any breitling's avail?. I will never let u screw the dudes on this site.

yo dude, calm the fuck down..

mikenick seems to be a pretty standup guy from what ive seen from him in chat and through PM's.

you need to slow your roll and apologize for fucking up his for sale thread.

Man, that's harsh. :wacko:

WORD!

mikenick seems to be a pretty standup guy from what ive seen from him in chat and through PM's.

WORD again!

I agree..

That stuff isn't my cup of tea but someone here might like it... That was kind of a dick move to bust his thread.

Hey I used to wear some of that shit in HS which was 6 years ago and havent worn it since probably the 10th grade. I don't wear it anymore...Jesus it's just some fuckin shirts..I don't give a fuck if it says FUBU or ABERCROMBIE or NAUTICA OR RALP LAUREN....I've worn and own somethin from all of them....I don't wear shit to fit into some pathetic group, I wore that shit because I liked it at the time which was in HS.. So to anymore of these smartass remarks fuck you mother fuckers I don't care if you like For Us By Us or fuckin like me for all it matters..I'm just tryin to sell this shit cause I no longer wear it or have a use for it..