DMC 916 Pipes are BACKKK!

YFZRida05

like i said before they are TOP end pipes.

These are all around pipes like t5's and t6's. Top end pipes are cpi's and shearers etc. I sold my t5's to get cpi's but only because i do more top end riding.

And t6shee, the t6's are awesome. I had those on my bike when i got it and they did awesome. They even do well with port work.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all around pipes like t5's and t6's. Top end pipes are cpi's and shearers etc. I sold my t5's to get cpi's but only because i do more top end riding.

And t6shee, the t6's are awesome. I had those on my bike when i got it and they did awesome. They even do well with port work.

thanks bro for the input im going to drop my bike off at the dyno shop tomorrow to install the pipes vforce 3 reeds and get it dynoed i will keep you guys posted. with dyno #'s.

there are alot of people who would say the same about pro-circuits.... each to their own i guess!

Apparently pro-circuit has at least enough demand for them, that they dont have to cut production on them. Its the most powerful low-mid pipe I have seen.

Apparently pro-circuit has at least enough demand for them, that they dont have to cut production on them. Its the most powerful low-mid pipe I have seen.

and it seems that there is enough demand for 916's, that they are putting them BACK INTO production!

out of interest have you dyoned a DMC setup?

Nope, no one I know is crazy enough to run a set. So we have not dynoed any.

? :happy:

You've had people crazy enough to run a dynoport 2 in 1 but not a set of 916's... c'mon now.

I would like to see a setup dyno'd with t5's and then 916's just for a comparison

thats what a buddy and i found too, switching from T5s to 916's on the same bike, on the same day, drag racing on the bitumen against my bike for comparison.

his bike is stock port, stock bore, noss 21cc head, +4 timing, K&N filter, no lid. he was running my T5s for a few weeks while waiting for his 916's to turn up, so he had the jetting dialed for the T5s already.

the day the 916s turned up, we whacked em on without changing a thing, power came on sooner, stronger, and had more top end too. this was all backed up by second gear rolling starts against my bike on the bitumen. his accelerated quicker than b4, with more top end too.

of course it wasnt night and day difference, but better none-the-less...

I would like to see some dyno charts or see some comparison on a bike with a little more work..

It probably wont happen around where I am at, and on the dyno's I use. Its just not a popular pipe. We have had a few really good running bikes with 2 into 1 setups, but the pc's beat em out by alot once we compared them.

Damn;

I hope I made the right decision as these 916 pipes are going on my new Shee and will mostly be used up at higher altitudes up in the mountains.

I really guess I wanted something different.

The few I have seen videos of sound great and slightly different than the T-5 pipes on my other Shee.

Who knows.

I think that anything is better than the stock pipes on there now.

I'm no Pro-racer any how.

No where as near as beautiful as most of the Banshee masters bikes here on the HQ.

Crap.

One day Ill be the guy with a garage full of freshly shipped parts at tax time and will be dislaying all my cool new performance parts for all to drool at. He he

I think that when our show and shine event happens this spring here in Denver area Ill try and dyno the same bike with T-5s and with the 916 and we will all just see what the differences are for sure.