New Maxxis Razr tires on the market

Meat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your opinion.

ive run damn near every dirt tire there is from kenda to maxxis to itp. ive formed my opinion based on riding time on all different types of tires.

these new razrs should only appeal to a very small percentage of atv riders. those who want to be like bill ballance and those who just want to buy overpriced shit because they think its the best.

personally, i see little to no difference from their other razr tires. maybe sales are down and they need a new product to stimulate sales, who knows.

these new razrs should only appeal to a very small percentage of atv riders. those who want to be like bill ballance and those who just want to buy overpriced shit because they think its the best.

LOL!

I run Razr2s...only other thing I have ran are the stockers, so. My only complaints would be weight, road wear, and digging in beach sand @ low RPMs. (Once you hit powerband on T5s, they pick up and you can float across it though.)

Other than that, they rip and roost hard!!

I ran the Razr 2's with grooves on my yfz 450 and banshee and I cant think of anything else that hooks up as good when trail riding prolly other then the IRazr. Ive got a few buddys that Race in the GNCC circuit in the college A class and they run the GBC trex which is like the same tire as the razr 2 and they love them.

I personally like maxxis tires I had the razrs on my blaster and the razrs on my tri-z I think the new one would be cool but I think I would rather get the Irazrs. Only propblems I had with Razrs was they punctured easy, but if I had the dough I personally would rather buy a set of holeshot mxr6's. :biggrin:

id rather run a 6 ply tire and carry a couple extra pounds and not have to plug holes every 10 miles .. im not drag racing for tenths of a second here.. and not many people are. i wouldnt ride with anything other than 6 ply tires with all the rocks in this part of nj and pa.. fuck that