ASV LEVERS

zach45

I got the refurbs for my bike for like $6 bucks a piece. They come with a 1year warranty, look and perform brand new. I got the F3 series and like them better than the shortys. Look through this page and find the universal quad ones. Hell you may even find banshee specific...

http://shop.ebay.com/items/__asv-refurb_W0..._nkwuscZrefurbs

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw..man.. what do i get...

i can tell you there are no dunes here othing but tight trails and hills.. and i dont care 2 much for hill climbing.. so i dont think i will ever have a lockup...(notice i said think)

i use a shorty E-Z pull now which is bent so its little hard 2 pull..

anyone have a deal on a set in red or black....

EDIT

thanks for the link....

Edited by zach45

Not to threadjack but see no sense in making a new thread about a such a similar topic. Anyway, how is the pull on these clutch levers? I'm looking for a good EZ pull, and I love the look of the ASV's. I'll be running with all 6 HD springs so I need something smooth.

The ASV levers are top notch i heard the MSR levers are good as well. If your running 6HD springs then like they said i would reccomend getting the reg length lever instead of the shorty. I got all refurb asv levers myself for the clutch and brake. I wish i would have gotten the reg length clutch lever now but could always spend 50 bucks for a new one since there not that much.

Just bought the matte black finish brake and clutch C5 shorty refurbs off of ebay. I hope I like them....

You will :thumbsup:

Re lube your cables too!

From what I saw there is no "buy it now" feature on them. The guy I bought mine from has a bunch for sale at the same time so I'd look at how long you have til the auction ends, then log on a few minutes before it closes and bid.

The ebay store universalengineering has them up now. Their auction ends in 1 day and 14hrs. If you can't get them then they'll have more up. Good luck!

Edited by pinned247