ASV LEVERS

zach45

I finally got a damn tracking number from these fools, only took em a year and a half.

I went back and checked exactly when she sent me those emails, she sent that last message at 8:19 PM on the 23rd and I recieved the UPS tracking confirmation at 8:21 PM two minutes later.

WTF! She had just told me that the parts were still not in and she had no ETA on them, then ships the fucker to me.

I want some of the shit this twat is smoking.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's fault, except this sylvia womans.

I would have taken my money back in a heartbeat, but being a po fool I can't pay the 40+ bones on a lever like this.

It seems people are getting shadier more frequent around here and Egay, you can't trust mofo's anymore :shrug: . Luckily I've only had good dealings on the HQ and by good guys too.

:beer: To the honest people left.

Edited by quikshee

• 3 months later...

i,ve been running my asv levers for acouple years now they still work sweet you guys got a smoking deal i paid full retail 125 for both i got the c5 full length and i love them and on the shut off i moved mine down on the bars

post-22511-1248406600.jpg

post-22511-1248406620.jpg