ASV LEVERS

zach45

I open a dispute against him thismorning. If I don't have a responce from him by weeks end I'll make it a claim against him get my money back and leave him neg. FB. I realy don't mind the wait, it's the lack of communication. It showes no respect for the customer. If there is a problem all he has to do is tell me there is and when it will be fixed.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys heres the deal, I just got this email from the biatch who is selling these.

Hello, Unfortunately there was a delay with one of our shipments. This shipment included parts needed to build the levers for your order. We apologize for the delay. We can either hold onto your order, and ship it when the parts come in, or refund you 100% immediately. Please let me know what you would like me to do. Thanks, Sylvia @ Universal

document.write(''+hidelink+'');

So this effin bitch is selling us incomplete levers, they are in pieces and waiting on parts for em.

When/If I get my lever she will be getting rock bottom feedback from me.

Ok guys heres the deal, I just got this email from the biatch who is selling these.

Hello, Unfortunately there was a delay with one of our shipments. This shipment included parts needed to build the levers for your order. We apologize for the delay. We can either hold onto your order, and ship it when the parts come in, or refund you 100% immediately. Please let me know what you would like me to do. Thanks, Sylvia @ Universal

document.write(''+hidelink+'');

So this effin bitch is selling us incomplete levers, they are in pieces and waiting on parts for em.

When/If I get my lever she will be getting rock bottom feedback from me.

At least you got an email. I got nothing from them.

Sorry to hear that you guys are having such a hard time with these people. I just noticed that these are not the same people that I bought my levers from. Their ebay name was asvinovations.

its the same people mudtruck, they started getting negative reviews on that name so they closed it and started this new one, the adds are exactly the same. and the girl that quikshee dealt with is the same one i did when it was asvinovations.

They never responded to my any of my emails to them. Late last night I get an email stating "Unfortunately we have been having difficulty locating the parts for your order. We were expecting a shipment last week with parts to fill all of our orders, and it has not shown up yet.". I looked in my paypal account and they refunded my money. I logged on to ebay and left them negative Feedback immediately. Now I don't have time to get the new levers I wanted before I go riding. This morning I got a payment reminder stating I havent paied them. I looked at their FB and they received 5 negatives in the last 48 hrs.

Anybody wants a black universal quad asv lever w/ hotstart? $40 shipped. pm me if so.

Anyways, i got my clutch and brake levers in. They are awesome. I cant wait to try them out.

Edited by RagunCajun

So i still have yet to recieve my lever, I messaged them today asking if they had shipped my lever and asked for a tracking #.

This is what I got in return:

Hello,

Unfortunately we have not received the parts for this order, nor do we have an eta on when they will arrive.

We can issue you a full refund immediately if you'd like.

Thanks,

Sylvia @ Universal

Seriously, WTF! I don't want my money back, I want my fucking lever!

It's been almost a month since I payed the skank. I wanna kick her in the taco.

My chances are pretty slim to get another cheap one, now that everybody and their brother found out about these refurbs. So i guess I'm gonna have to just sit and wait :shoothead: