2-1 carb

crashogden

im also thinking of doin the 2 into 1 carb. what do you have and how much do you want for it man

A buddy of mine has a single carb set up from Trinity. It comes with the intake and boot, carb, filter and throttle cable. I am pretty sure the carb is a 35 PWK. He is going to double check that when he gets home. That is usually what Trinity ran with their single set up. He said make him an offer.

SP

Edited by spurdy

so what size carb would i need for it?

Your doing this all wrong. With the mods listed in your sig, your not a candidate for a 2 into 1 carb. Your running a mid-top pipe, and a mid-top intake setup. The single carb kit only makes more power than dual carbs right off idle to about 5,800 rpm. Your mis-matching the working power ranges on your parts.

Hope you have a dremel, cause if you buy one, the v-force stuffers have to be match ported to the intake, and you have to take material off the intake as well.

I have the Trinity 35 (no airbox)on both my Banshees. Both bike just have pipes and V force.

I didn't get them for power gains but to simplify the bike. Both bikes bolted right up with zero trouble or the need to trim. Both bikes have run perfectly for over 3 years without ever having to aduct the carb from out of the box.