Dont race one roads youve never been on before

Natemills8

A couple years ago a few of my buddys & I went rideing well we left about 12 or 12:30 everything was going good playing around stops & talkin watching a few ppl climb hill watchin rail buggys make hills & stuff like that. well some how when every we go a a ride & we all ware our helmets we all end up wrecking thats just how its all ways been for us here well we was almost home going up a old road that they make to get drilling rigs to so they can drill for gas & it was all gravel well my cousin was in front of me on a CRF230 I was on a Raptor350. He was just crusing alone well they trail forks & I know the trail came back toguther on down the road Ive been by it alot just never been on that trail well I took off down the trail & my cousin looked over & saw me & he hammers on it we were going about 45 or 50 mphI stood up when I saw a little hump in the trail well the hump was the other side of a ditch. I had enough time to think of tryin to stop or tryint to jump it. I was close enough to it if I would of locked up it or would went side ways & hit the ditch & started filping so I to try to jump it. I got over it but my back tires got caught on the edge & they 4wheel bottomed out on me & through me off the side the front tire got my left arm the rear & peg got my left leg & the hard packed sand & rocks got my back I slide for about 60 or 70 feet on my head. it put a flat spot on my helmet.When I got up & stoped of my buddys that was behind me and he helped me get my raptor out of the brush. the raptor went right & hit a tree. when I went off the side my side hit the front fender & pushed it down on the front left tire. The whole left side of my back was all scrtched up I was sore for a few days

one time i was haulin ass thru this cristmass tree feild and theres roads in there well i was haulin ass up this road and then outa nowere bad there was almost like a giant step down well i was in 5th gear and but the time i noticed it i had no time to slow down all i could do was hit the gas and lean back lol the shee bottomed out when i landed but i didnt get hurt or crash .... has to b the furthes i ever jumped my banshee

My god stay off the atv's for a while and go take a goddamn english class.

:biggrin:

Raptor 350 hit a tree... thank god haha.

You're lucky it wasn't your Banshee, cause then you would have been racing and not "cruising." lol

i was riding through a flooded field to get to a farm acess and ran right into a 10 ft deep hole the farmer dug to get to a fild tile. flooded the bike and was soaked to the waist, ran to my buddies house and he took me home to get my truck..

hows that for an o shit in an unfirmilliar spot!

• 2 weeks later...