Can this case be repaired?

Id say for the time and money, and then the If's and's or but's that will be rolling through your mind if you get it repaired, you are better off just buying a used set.

They are cheap enough, PM NYUK on here, Im sure he has a good set for you, He sells alot of used banshee parts, Great guy.

I dont have any experience with cracked cases, But I kno that i would just buy a set and not worry about getting broken shit repaired, especially in my motor.

on getting new cases if u want to fix it right i think it would cost me more to have the old cases welded than get new cases anyway there like $100 bucks used and i hate when i have to fix the same problem twice

i concur if its easy to get new cases do it

mayby you can work on fixing or selling the old ones later if yo can find someone to do a decent job on it.

well considering that the hole is in the crankcase (the pics show it) he's probably better off not jb welding it up.

that and he has a broken off rod (pics show it, apperantly nobody caught it) a scored set of cylinders that need at least a 20 grand over bore, cases busted above the drive sprocket, the end of the tranny shaft is stripped for the drive sprocket ( sprocket was welded on) clutch basket is jacked (has about an inch of play so the cushions are shot) inner clutch hub looks as if someone hit it with a hammer about a dozen times, and the kicker is that the gears in the tranny are so bad that half of them are worn off and the front shift fork got so hot it melted...

so the hole in the case isnt such a big deal after all in comparison...

id say you would be alright with jb weld that shit is tough ive filled holes tapped it and snaped off bolts in that shit lol. and by the way banshee terror a chevy 350 is a smallblock engine. i not sure but i think the old 396 is the smallest bigblock

402 was the smallest chevy big block.

400 was the biggest small block.