Lug Nuts

#1banshee

your bike must have a bunch of misc. hardware.

typical M8 bolt on a banshee has a 12mm head. stock banshee wheel nuts are M10 and have a 14mm head.

as far as i know, theres not one 13mm headed nut on a banshee.

the tranny drain bolt i believe is a M12 and uses a 17mm head.

No. I wasn't talking about the Japanese shit on my bike! Lol! I was referring to regular hardware metric bolts. That's why I didn't think the studs where M10 because the 2 bolts that hold the motor in on the lower mounts are M10 with a 17mm head. All the equipment I work on is manufactured in Germany and everything is metric.

SP

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I wasn't talking about the Japanese shit on my bike! Lol! I was referring to regular hardware metric bolts. That's why I didn't think the studs where M10 because the 2 bolts that hold the motor in on the lower mounts are M10 with a 17mm head. All the equipment I work on is manufactured in Germany and everything is metric.

SP

the two bolts for the bottom motor mounts are M10 with a 14mm head.

EDIT: im talking the ones that go into the case..you must be talking about the ones that go into the frame..

the two bolts for the bottom motor mounts are M10 with a 14mm head.

EDIT: im talking the ones that go into the case..you must be talking about the ones that go into the frame..

Your right. The ones into the case do have a 14mm head. Anyway, all the bolts and head sizes are different then normal shit on the Banshee. At least compared to regular metric hardware. Except for the M6 bolts with a 10mm head. I think it may be a Japanese thing cause the Maxima I had was the same way.

SP

yea i hear ya.. you buy that race fuel yet?

No. I am in chicago this week and wont be back until next week sometime. Need to get it before we head to LS in March though. Only got about 10 gal of the VP left. You go hill climbing last weekend?

Didn't mean to jack this guys thread!

SP

I got some off ebay. Ad said it was for 16 and I think they sent 20 or something, with washers.

Lolzer at you asking for EGG CORN nuts and getting mad when they sent you the wrong thing :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

mad? I dont get mad over the net... didnt know it was this funny =) thanks for chimeing in thou..

No. I am in chicago this week and wont be back until next week sometime. Need to get it before we head to LS in March though. Only got about 10 gal of the VP left. You go hill climbing last weekend?

Didn't mean to jack this guys thread!

SP

its all good bro I ordered my shit anyways.. you can do all the talkin you want..

its all good bro I ordered my shit anyways.. you can do all the talkin you want..

It was that funny! Lol! And I am glad you got the shit you wanted. Hope we helped. If not, at least we made you smile. If not, then I don't know what else to say!

SP

It was that funny! Lol! And I am glad you got the shit you wanted. Hope we helped. If not, at least we made you smile. If not, then I don't know what else to say!

SP

would you laugh after working out i put my sweaty nut sack on your forhead? I would :kiss: lol Thanks for the help

would you laugh after working out i put my sweaty nut sack on your forhead? I would :kiss: lol Thanks for the help

Not sure what to day to that! :blink: I think I might be inclined to show you the other end of your sweaty nut sack! :kiss: That, my friend, would be funny! :biggrin:

SP