Lug Nuts

#1banshee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

egg corn acorn same damn shit :down: lol... I'll try to find something today.!

snop whats there #

I have aftermarket rims also where the " acorn " would sit in the flat style wont really work on the rims i have

RMATV has the tapered base nuts and the flat base nuts with and without the flange. But you know what your rims look like and know what you want. The rims I have required the flat base without the flange. Haven't seen anything that those 3 styles wont work for.

SP

Im not a rocket scientist, but I am pretty sure those are 10mm studs and not 8mm studs on the hubs.

youre definitely not a rocket scientist, but youre definitely right about them being 10mm and not 8mm.

just fuckin with ya. :biggrin:

I believe the stock studs are M8 x 1.25.

SP

no, they are M10..

youre definitely not a rocket scientist, but youre definitely right about them being 10mm and not 8mm.

just fuckin with ya. :biggrin:

no, they are M10..

Well, if you say so then I believe you. I'm in Chicago so I wasn't able to go look. I was calling from memory. Typical M8 bolt requires a 13mm socket for the nut and M10 requires a 17mm socket. I know my lug nuts are 14mm socket so I was thinking an M10 was too big. Seems my logic was flawed.:thumbsup:

SP

Well, if you say so then I believe you. I'm in Chicago so I wasn't able to go look. I was calling from memory. Typical M8 bolt requires a 13mm socket for the nut and M10 requires a 17mm socket. I know my lug nuts are 14mm socket so I was thinking an M10 was too big. Seems my logic was flawed.:thumbsup:

SP

your bike must have a bunch of misc. hardware.

typical M8 bolt on a banshee has a 12mm head. stock banshee wheel nuts are M10 and have a 14mm head.

as far as i know, theres not one 13mm headed nut on a banshee.

the tranny drain bolt i believe is a M12 and uses a 17mm head.