need help

baack

that can take a look at my banshee and tell me wtf is going on with it lol thanks

chris

as far as i know here are the mods

bored .20 over stock

t5 toomey pipe

v-vorce reeds

and its mixed 32;1 klotz

it has 320 main jets in it now i think it was set up to ride in oregon i live in phx az lol so i know there is a huge elevation change any recommendation would be great thanks

Whats the bike doing? Where you at in Phx.?

i live at about 83 ave and peoria work at 101 and cave creek the bike is misfiring and when it is hiting i am gettin backfire.. the guy i bought the bike from is a idiot and hasnt helped one bit as far as what he has all done to the bike... i dropped it by my buddys shop at the dirt lab at i-17 and deer valley just hope it doesnt cost me a left nut lol!

well if its your buddy,he shouldnt rip you. let us know whats up.Do you go duning?

never been i got a set of paddles for it also so i want to!!!!! i told him if i get over a $100 call me cause i know its just jetting just sucks cause i dont understand these machines yet i am learning tho!

where abouts are you?

its a new shop called the dirt lab my buddy is a mechanic for team soltaire in motocross he called me earlier had the banshee running said i need to change pilot jets told him to order what it needs.... ya i cant wait to go to the dunes i heard some amazing things about it i cant wait til i get the chance to go!

guess you could always just move to oregon? lol

if it came from here it's probably jetted for sea level, google says phoenix is at 1117 ft. not much of an elevation change. if your running 320's for sea level then you should be running 310's at your elevation but that little of a change shouldnt make such a huge difference that it would be backfiring. maybe your timing is off? maybe the bike was jetted wrong to begin with. maybe the heat has something to do with it?

heres a jetting faq....

http://www.dfn.com/benkaren/jetfaq.html

Edited by swrbansheeboy

that can take a look at my banshee and tell me wtf is going on with it lol thanks

chris

as far as i know here are the mods

bored .20 over stock

t5 toomey pipe

v-vorce reeds

and its mixed 32;1 klotz

it has 320 main jets in it now i think it was set up to ride in oregon i live in phx az lol so i know there is a huge elevation change any recommendation would be great thanks

got the banshee back today he put the needles at the lowest setting and ran the 320 main jets it is running great

thanks guys