C-12 good replacement for VP-110?

my local dealer is out of VP110, which is what i normally use. can i use C-12 until he gets a new order in? when i looked on VP's site, it says that the motor octane in C-12 is one point higher than VP110. how much difference does this make?

no difference.

i actually just run sunoco 110 in my bike. i think its about 5.50 a gallon.

how much is that shit youre buying?

Where do you get your fuel? I have a hook up to get C 12 from a buddy that buys a semi load at a time. Don't remember how much per gallon but I was think about $450 a 55 gal drum.

Can I get the sunoco 110 buy the drum for that price? That would be sweet! Last time I gave almost $9 a gal for VP red up in Savannah.

Hook a brotha up!

SP

dude its outta control bought 15 gallons of c-12 and it was about 160

thats fuckin ridiculous.. i dont really see the sense in buying that shit. i dont think its gonna make your bike run any better than sunoco.

Where do you get your fuel? I have a hook up to get C 12 from a buddy that buys a semi load at a time. Don't remember how much per gallon but I was think about $450 a 55 gal drum.

Can I get the sunoco 110 buy the drum for that price? That would be sweet! Last time I gave almost $9 a gal for VP red up in Savannah.

Hook a brotha up!

SP

ive been getting mine at a pick up and race haven here in st. joe. last time i bought it, which was last summer, it was 5.50 a gallon for 110 sunoco.

i see no real reason to buy that expensive ass fuel. ive been using this shit for years and ive never had a problem. bike runs awesome.

thats fuckin ridiculous.. i dont really see the sense in buying that shit. i dont think its gonna make your bike run any better than sunoco.

ive been getting mine at a pick up and race haven here in st. joe. last time i bought it, which was last summer, it was 5.50 a gallon for 110 sunoco.

i see no real reason to buy that expensive ass fuel. ive been using this shit for years and ive never had a problem. bike runs awesome.

Is it available by the drum? Last summer fuel was outragous. I'm guessing you don't know what is running now. I need to pick up a drum before our first trip to LS in March.

I am not interested in throwing money away on VP fuel and I have never heard anything bad about sunoco fuel.

SP

Edited by spurdy

HOLY shit your getting hosed on that price bro :blink:

haha what do you pay for it? i have never actually bought it no need for the shee yet just seen it on the shelf... i have paid up to 3.00$ a liter at the race track for my camaro for elf 115