Lets do a Bansheehq calendar!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a few pics of the hq bike in Glamis for Presidents weekend..How is the calendar coming along?

img1677nd1vg7.th.jpg

img1658wp4.th.jpg

img1669zg3.th.jpg

img1667kp0.th.jpg

img1666vz6.th.jpg

Lowbuck, awsome pictures, except they are to small, can you e-mail them to me michael.monette@us.army.mil,, Yes I am working on the calendar, I will post a link to it tonight.

Mike

Lowbuck, awsome pictures, except they are to small, can you e-mail them to me michael.monette@us.army.mil,, Yes I am working on the calendar, I will post a link to it tonight.

Mike

if you click on the pictures they get bigger. :thumbsup:

Well I was going to post it up here tonight, but when I asked my wife for the link to it, she said that there are still some pages that need work and she wont let me post it up the way it looks right now, it does look good trust me, I will try to talk her into letting me post it up here tomorrow. I really apoligize and I feel like shit saying that I would do something and put out a time frame but now I cant do it.

Mike

Always the positive one Greg....lol. He does have a point!!! If you try to blow up 640x480 pics, its not going to look very good. I would think you would want at least 4 or 5 megapixel pics. I'll have to get some pics of my current drag bike.

Yes it would be good to have high resolution Photo's, but the program that my wife uses lets you know if you are stratching the picture out to far, If anyone wants they can e-mail their pics to me,

Mike