Lets do a Bansheehq calendar!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife can make a calendar, I will have her make one and have it on here in about 4 hours,

This type of stuff my wife does as a hobby

There is a link to the calendar at the bottom. As of right now, What does everyone think? Is there anything that should get changed? Backgrounds or pictures? We need some more pictures though, try to get pictures without vehicles or people to close in the background

She can also do the calendar of "Hot girls on Banshee edition" we just need the pictures, you can e-mail them to me michael.monette@us.army.mil and actually if you send the pictures to me we will be able to do more with the pictures because they wont be reduced,

Each calendar with shipping will be $38, The one that you will view is a 2009 calendar, if/when we get more pictures she will start a 2010 calendar, she will also reuse some of the good pictures from the 09 calendar,

Well let me know what you think

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=proje...tSponsor=322608

Does anyone remember the thread, it was something about women on Banshee's? I remember seeing it a while ago but I dont remember where I saw it at. What I was going to do is go on there and use some of those pictures for the 2010 calendar of "Hot girls on Banshee edition"

Thanks

Mike

You are definetly going in the right direction,we still have a while for this to be finished...stiill need some pics from the hq Glamis trip coming up...also a few project bikes that are getting closer out there......spinnin is on the right track though..Tell your lady nice work..Keep those pics coming in.If your looking for the hot girl thread hit up locogato,he will give it back to you.

You are definetly going in the right direction,we still have a while for this to be finished...stiill need some pics from the hq Glamis trip coming up...also a few project bikes that are getting closer out there......spinnin is on the right track though..Tell your lady nice work..Keep those pics coming in.If your looking for the hot girl thread hit up locogato,he will give it back to you.

Lowbuck thanks, that was just something we thru together really quick today, for the 2010 callendar I would like to do a colage of pictures for every month I would like to have about 10 shee's on everymonth, I am also trying to figure out how to get the price down I will have to see what I can do on that though,

Mike

Looks good

Mistbanshee thanks, but remember that is only a "PROTOTYPE" of what we will do for the 2010 calendar, the 2010 calendar that I want to do if I get enought pictures will be a colage of pictures, I would like to do no less than 10 shee's per page, and no repeat shee's thruought the year,

Does anyone remember the thread, it was something about women on Banshee's? I remember seeing it a while ago but I dont remember where I saw it at. What I was going to do is go on there and use some of those pictures for the 2010 calendar of "Hot girls on Banshee edition"

Thanks

Mike

Heres the thread you need..

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...your+old+ladies