Lets do a Bansheehq calendar!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, it was brought to my attention, and I also thought of it a little bit that if we are to do a "Women on Banshee's" calendar that the people would have to be willing to have their pictures on the calendar. Yea I was going to go to the forum with the women already on Banshee's and use some of those pictures, but seeing is I wouldnt have permission to use them I wont use them, So I guess what I am asking is if you dont mind having a picture on that calendar you can eather post them to this blog, or send them to my e-mail, michael.monette@us.army.mil,,, bottom line is I am not going to go out and look for pictures, just for the simple fact that I dont want to piss anyone off.

Thanks

Mike

Lets keep this thread going, I have actually started the calandar, and than my wife went thru and refined it and it is starting to take shape, but we still need more pictures, eather post them to this thread or send them to my e-mail michael.monette@us.army.mil, Thanks and lets make a kick ass calandar!!

Lets keep this thread going, I have actually started the calandar, and than my wife went thru and refined it and it is starting to take shape, but we still need more pictures, eather post them to this thread or send them to my e-mail michael.monette@us.army.mil, Thanks and lets make a kick ass calandar!!

Are you still working on the 09 calender or are you working on the calender for 2010?

SP

Are you still working on the 09 calender or are you working on the calender for 2010?

SP

I am working on the 2010 calandar, the 2009 that we did was just something quick to have something to show,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...