handlebars

Handyman

Since mine are bent from flipping my shee I am in search of some bars...I like the TAG type without the brace in the middle and was wondering what infpo you guys can give as to what bend, model, etc. I'm 5'8" so I don't need a high bend I do mainly sand and may do some trail riding and I don't wnt anything that is real wide. Any info is greatly appreciated....thanks

Since mine are bent from flipping my shee I am in search of some bars...I like the TAG type without the brace in the middle and was wondering what infpo you guys can give as to what bend, model, etc. I'm 5'8" so I don't need a high bend I do mainly sand and may do some trail riding and I don't wnt anything that is real wide. Any info is greatly appreciated....thanks

you can always trim them with a pipe cutter if theyre to wide I like the renthals or pro-tapers

ok so i got it figured down to 3 bars...the TAG T2's, renthals or the pro tper SE...I like the T2's the most(the look Im going for) but they don't make the TAG bars for the banshees anymore. What are the bends that you aguys are runing....I'm 5'8" and the set I have now feel high to me...Don't know what bend they are because they came with the bike. I have no idea what bend I'm looking for since I don't know what a ATV high/mid/low bend looks like....Help a brother out. I've searched ebay, rmatv, chaparral, denniskirk, motosportoutlet and nothing.