banshee hqers occupations?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shit. In the last 3 months all I've done at work is stack rigs. I think we've only moved and rigged up 2. Slow. Hopefully we get them out of the grass come april-may. I need banshee money!

my nephew works offshore as a driller for hercules and said they are startin to stack a bunch to. he says they are telling them that it is goin to pickup again this summer and gas is going to climb back up to 4 dollars a gallon and they are expecting oil to climb back to 200 dollars are better by the barrel

my nephew works offshore as a driller for hercules and said they are startin to stack a bunch to. he says they are telling them that it is goin to pickup again this summer and gas is going to climb back up to 4 dollars a gallon and they are expecting oil to climb back to 200 dollars are better by the barrel

$200? God I hope not. Business will be booming but damn I won't even be able to make the 30 minute drive to the dunes here if fuel is back up to $4-5. The price will rise again but if it keeps going up and down as drastically as it has the bottom is going to really fall out at some point and shit will hit the fan worse than it has right now. Can't last forever like that.

$200? God I hope not. Business will be booming but damn I won't even be able to make the 30 minute drive to the dunes here if fuel is back up to $4-5. The price will rise again but if it keeps going up and down as drastically as it has the bottom is going to really fall out at some point and shit will hit the fan worse than it has right now. Can't last forever like that.

yep. i wish it would find a happy medium and everything would just line out.