what next?

'04limited

what should the next performance mod be an my banshee? i was thinking in the direction of new carbs? if so what size and what kind would be suited for my setup? the mods i have so far are aggressive dune port by kevin @ herr jugs, t6 pipes, ported stock reed cages, chariot performance head with 20cc domes, adjustable timing plate, k&n pods. so what do i do next?

Agressive dune port stock stroke PWK33's.

Dont for get the Boss Racing intake so the LH carb doesnt hit on the clutch arm. I would also recomend a set of V Force 3's with Cascade's reed retainers. They make the reed cage match up pretty good to the big square opeaning of the boss intake.

josh

Whats your compression at with the port job and those 20cc domes? Did Kevin recommend the T6's? Im thinking more compression and different pipes.

:thumbsup: i agree, change the pipes and more compression!

compression was at 158 with the 20 cc domes. i thought about going to a differant pipe but i kinda like having the t6's because all the guys with the bikes runnin t5's or a "better" pipe than the t6's are suprised as hell when we race :thumbsup: . at the dunes i was racing a guy with almost the same setup as my bike but he had bigger carbs and t5's and we were neck and neck every race. i really cant complain on the performance of the t6's with the port job the bike runs awesome i'm sure with some other pipes it might run better but like i said i'm really impressed with the performance the way it is. i was even entertaining the idea of puting this setup in my wifes banshee and building a stroker out of her motor but i'm still undecided on what to do. thanks for all the comments guys. Tom

That is an excellent idea! She knows she wants more power, even if she doesn't know it.

lol. yea my wife loves riding my banshee now that the port work and stuff is done so its a win win situation for me. :thumbsup:

what should the next performance mod be an my banshee? i was thinking in the direction of new carbs? if so what size and what kind would be suited for my setup? the mods i have so far are aggressive dune port by kevin @ herr jugs, t6 pipes, ported stock reed cages, chariot performance head with 20cc domes, adjustable timing plate, k&n pods. so what do i do next?

carbs