Will bigredfag flubber bubber and fatgregrob

Fags  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you act like im kidding. Im enrolled in the spring at grand valley state university (mostly student loans), have a 04 triumph (arfountain can vouch) have a 04 arctic cat 440 sno pro, have a 99 16' flatbottom with a 24hp mud motor and a 96' 1500 with a built 383, and a 98 s10. And my shee. I really dont care if you believe me or not......paddleboy can vouch for all my shit if its that big a deal to you. So Be proud of only having your almost stock shee kotin, Im so jealous :thumbsup:

o yeah, I've got a go-ped!

how about some more pics of chick instead of dude!

Easy there Big Pun............ :cool:

haha i was wondering if anyone would get that.. you win the prize..

To be fair, Gregrob has been a bigger d-bag on here that BigRed IMO. :confused:

they are both d-bags.. how many times has bigred claimed hq sucked and was leaving, only to return a few weeks later?

then he bad mouths a well respected site sponsor for NO good reason..

then he starts yapping about how the bike i built is junk.. which is funny because many people from here have seen it and a few have ridden it who all seem to disagree with him. hes a shady character too, which is part of the reason i never traded him my raptor for a banshee of his. i actually made some phone calls and had a couple guys tell me hes not very trustworthy.

they guy is a total clown. they both are. its really funny that gregrob is over on PS asking for advice on how to put his new motor together. what, he isnt having bigred do it for him? i dont blame him. i wouldnt let bigred touch my weedeater.

I'll hit the second wrinkle on her back all night long................. y'all can have the rest. :sick:

hmm, deal..

haha i was wondering if anyone would get that.. you win the prize..

they are both d-bags.. how many times has bigred claimed hq sucked and was leaving, only to return a few weeks later?

then he bad mouths a well respected site sponsor for NO good reason..

then he starts yapping about how the bike i built is junk.. which is funny because many people from here have seen it and a few have ridden it who all seem to disagree with him. hes a shady character too, which is part of the reason i never traded him my raptor for a banshee of his. i actually made some phone calls and had a couple guys tell me hes not very trustworthy.

they guy is a total clown. they both are. its really funny that gregrob is over on PS asking for advice on how to put his new motor together. what, he isnt having bigred do it for him? i dont blame him. i wouldnt let bigred touch my weedeater.

hmm, deal..

so, i guess what your trying to say is, you don't like them??

I was kidding. I don't really care, I'm just bored outta mind right now. I've also been on this site long enough now to know who to listen to and who not to listen to. BTW when is bbcmudtruck gonna post pics of his wife??

Edited by sled

haha, you act like im kidding. Im enrolled in the spring at grand valley state university (mostly student loans), have a 04 triumph (arfountain can vouch) have a 04 arctic cat 440 sno pro, have a 99 16' flatbottom with a 24hp mud motor and a 96' 1500 with a built 383, and a 98 s10. And my shee. I really dont care if you believe me or not......paddleboy can vouch for all my shit if its that big a deal to you. So Be proud of only having your almost stock shee kotin, Im so jealous :thumbsup:

Not to get on a whos got better shit kick but I will be happy with my mostly stock shee. That is why I took the cubs and shit off. Becouse I wanted a mostly stock shee. I am also happy with my new BMW, my wifes new SUV, my silverado, my house, my toy trailor, my little man son, and life in general. The point is noone cares what you OR I have. Anyone who judges their worth by their possesions and a worthless indivdual in my openion. As long as your happy thats all that matters little guy. Now all that is left to do is call all the guys that can "vouch" for you (wich is funny since you dont care if anyone belives you but you still list people to verify) and make sure you really have all this shit. HA Grow up dude.