Timing plate Mod

GrMeyer

i don't have any pics, but i did see the post in a thread about a month ago, and all you have to do is lengthen the holes clockwise, and curved. find a reference point, like the case halves and mark it. then it's about 1mm per degree. richy stator isn't that bad, but lately they have had some quality controll issues with the flywheels and stator

I just modded one over the weekend for a friend. Takes about 20minutes with a dremel and cutting bit.I used a pro design plate as a guide on the first one I did,since then I grind them out about 3/4 of the size of the retaining bolt,just about deadon +4.

I did mine last weekend, Took a dremel and flattend the area around the holes (where the new holes would be i lowed the area around it so the bolts still sit the same depth) then drilled complete new holes right next to the old ones so the plate rotates clockwise (i think). (but take off the stator, i barely hit mine with the dremel and took it out. So i bought a pvl and put the plate with a new stator on another bike.