Good lights the wont make me go broke?

hollisatp

WALMART LIGHTS 16 DOLLARS LOL... Bright as hell!!! I just need to make a mount for them... I might cut the stock light holder off and make a bracket for the new 1's... working on the bitch 2nite..

i put my wal mart lights on months ago they are not brighter then stock but they work and i made my brackets out of the stock ones also.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are not brighter then stock

This is why I said you have to change them from 55w to 35w. The 55w bulbs use more wattage than the stock stator puts out, making them extremely dim. The stator puts out 100 watts. 55x2=110watts. Too much for the stator to light up. 35x2=70watts. Leaves plenty for the CDI, coil, and taillight, making the headlights brighter than the 55w bulbs.

This is why I said you have to change them from 55w to 35w. The 55w bulbs use more wattage than the stock stator puts out, making them extremely dim. The stator puts out 100 watts. 55x2=110watts. Too much for the stator to light up. 35x2=70watts. Leaves plenty for the CDI, coil, and taillight, making the headlights brighter than the 55w bulbs.

I second that statement.

i have stock stator + wall mart lights and love them just swap out the bulbs for 12v 20w ..... 20buck for the lights 10 for the bulds u can have them on ur shee in about 20 min or so

Also, if you want a little brighter than the 20w bulbs, Home Depot, Lowes, or any home improvement store sells those bulbs. They're in the home interior lighting section. Those little accent lights that you put in houses are regulated down to 12volts. They use the same exact bulb. I think you can get 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 50, 75, and 100 watt bulbs from there. Just remember, with the stock stator, don't use more than a 35w bulb.