pipe color

AKheathen

i'm not worried about it stayin clean, but which color would look better with my bike. i know i'm a little different, but that's just me. i havn't seen it before, and can just blast them in the cabnet again if i don't like it. thx

Now you've seen white...it is just a primer but I sandblasted them and primered them same day just have never painted yet.

100_1150.jpg

^^those r some wicked ass looking back tires. what kind of maxxis are those?

and white pipes dont look to bad just wont stay clean but f ur not worried bout it then give it a try

Now you've seen white...it is just a primer but I sandblasted them and primered them same day just have never painted yet.

100_1150.jpg

damn it! looks pretty sick though :evil: just blasted them and inthe final coat of headder paint. i diddn't want to prime them to keep the paint thin and bake it to the metal. leavin the stingers alone though. same pipes too :beer:

is that dp48LF?

Edited by AKheathen

razr2's they are very nice and sling shit like crazy but they are heavy.

I dont run the white just primered them so I could pain them. They are only on the bike because I baked them on from the heat form the motor and then after so long I ran it for like 10 mins down the road.