pipe color

AKheathen

damn it! looks pretty sick though :evil: just blasted them and inthe final coat of headder paint. i diddn't want to prime them to keep the paint thin and bake it to the metal. leavin the stingers alone though. same pipes too :beer:

I dont run the fmf's I run pro circuits I got the fmf's sitting in the basement.

That white looks good man, where'd you get the white... NAPA? I did mine in black a while back and I was going to do the T-5 where it's stamped on the side of the pipes white then my last name on the side of the cylinders in white. Yeah the new pipes will sound thinner though they way so much less than the stock one's because they're made of thinner steal

That white looks good man, where'd you get the white... NAPA? I did mine in black a while back and I was going to do the T-5 where it's stamped on the side of the pipes white then my last name on the side of the cylinders in white. Yeah the new pipes will sound thinner though they way so much less than the stock one's because they're made of thinner steal

at the diamond schucks, in the performance section, instead of the spraybomb section. it's actually ceramic headder paint, and it has to be baked to cure, at least in three cycles. it should match the heat cycles, when you retorque the head, and break in the juggs. just keep it clean till then.

thanx for the compliment. if i decide to keep them white, i'm gonna sen them off to swaintech to have them ceramic plated next winter.