Asphalt Quad @ Glamis (Oldsmobile Hill)

SlowerThanYou

This was our first time on the sand with our asphalt quad. We chose to hill shoot it @ Glamis on Oldsmobile Hill. 1st test run, I about went over the handle bars and my feet were pretty much straight in the air. The guys I was with called me superman and I did stay on the bike. I must thank Angel he did a good job of racing the quad. We only had to up the jetting 10 sizes and add a little weight to the lock-up arms. In the afternoon I got on & tried to race 3 different quads and they all declined. It definately wasn't because of my hill riding abilities, but the great job Angel did earlier in the day!

Bryan

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/BL...nt=100_0533.flv

My asphalt buddy dabblin' in the dark side (sand) JK !!! And you had a jockey to boot :ohmy: Thats not the 1700camaro I know.. Angel must have slipped a mickey in your diet Coors when you weren't looking... :yelrotflmao:

Seriously, Man that looks like a blast! :thumbsup:

My asphalt buddy dabblin' in the dark side (sand) JK !!! And you had a jockey to boot :ohmy: Thats not the 1700camaro I know.. Angel must have slipped a mickey in your diet Coors when you weren't looking... :yelrotflmao:

Seriously, Man that looks like a blast! :thumbsup:

Hey there smartazz! I would have done the same thing with you, but I'm not sure if your old azz would have the ball....z to Man-Up & strap on!!!

Cool, looks like it was running good. Hill racing is a lot of fun if you dont run into the people who take it a little too serious.

Actually we had a blast and I'm sorry to say we did take it serious. We took a lot of crap about the hill being different than asphalt drags. We had it dialed in within 4 runs, with help from the Jockey and some advice from Kevin Herr.

This was our first time on the sand with our asphalt quad. We chose to hill shoot it @ Glamis on Oldsmobile Hill. 1st test run, I about went over the handle bars and my feet were pretty much straight in the air. The guys I was with called me superman and I did stay on the bike. I must thank Angel he did a good job of racing the quad. We only had to up the jetting 10 sizes and add a little weight to the lock-up arms. In the afternoon I got on & tried to race 3 different quads and they all declined. It definately wasn't because of my hill riding abilities, but the great job Angel did earlier in the day!

Bryan

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/BL...nt=100_0533.flv

I thought you guys did a good job and your bike ran well. what set up r u running? Also in your photobucket pics it looks like you may have raced in the kingman street drags?

I thought you guys did a good job and your bike ran well. what set up r u running? Also in your photobucket pics it looks like you may have raced in the kingman street drags?

7mm cub on race gas, did we meet or did we run you? Yes, we ran the street drags qualified #1 and won the quick 8.

I see you have a dual sport quad now. Looks like you have taken to the sand very well. Great, one more monster quad to run at the hill. I'm going broke trying to keep up with you guys. Maybe it would be cheaper for me to pay you guys to stay away from the sand hills.

Looks like we have a big crew going out on prez weekend. You going out again anytime soon?