Asphalt Quad @ Glamis (Oldsmobile Hill)

SlowerThanYou

I see you have a dual sport quad now. Looks like you have taken to the sand very well. Great, one more monster quad to run at the hill. I'm going broke trying to keep up with you guys. Maybe it would be cheaper for me to pay you guys to stay away from the sand hills.

Looks like we have a big crew going out on prez weekend. You going out again anytime soon?

I think we are going to keep it set-up for sand for 2 or 3 months. Looking to do a little organized sand drag racing also.

I'm at the mercy of my one sand friend when I go out. I haul the trailer out with the 2 wheel drive, but need the 4x4 to get to the hill. I might be able to make prez weekend.

i think you let me borrow some filters for my bike that friday night..i had the blue banshee that needed filters for the lectrons..bike looks great in the sand.I couldn't even think about tring that down here in S.FL. unless i take it to beach..lol

I was there when he ran and his bike was the fastest out there that day! I only know cuz mine was the second fastest... :thumbsup:

No seriously though...nice work, I've been wanting to throw my 4 mil cub in my wifes bike and upgrade to a 7 or 10 mil and watching him blast up the hill definately convinced me!