complete tear down

dragbanshee98

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the shee tore town today, all i have left to remove is the motor/tranny. realized that i have a few bearings that will need to be changed. other than that everything looks to be in good shape. idk if this is a good thing cause this leaves more of my account to be dropped into the aftermarket scene :evil: haha have some pics of before and current as well

100_1042.jpg

100_1044.jpg

100_1046.jpg

got the motor pulled out today. the frame, aarms steering stem and swingarm will be sent to get sand blasted and powder coated tomorrow. motor is gettin sent to get ported in the middle of teh week. will keep u guys posted

think light weight.........make sure you lightin everything up or you are just wasting your time

got the engine tore down today, and got informed bout some good and bad news bout the motor... whoever had the motor done when i bought it bored the pistons 40 over not the 20 that i was told! haha the bad news is that the crank is starting to come apart :down: it has already been trued and welded once so idk if it can be done again so this may be a good time for me to go and get that +4 stroker crank that i was lookin at :biggrin: the motor is gettin ported in the next day or two will keep u guys posted once i get some more info and get my stuff back