4mil stroker kits

Big_Dave

It's absolutely possible. I build them all the time and never run spacers. You will need to have your stock head rechambered or purchase a billet head and stroker domes. With the 115mm rods you will have to run the 795 series Wiseco pistons.

ok, better scenerio... lets say i had the above explaned setup and stroker domes in a aftermarket head, what would need done to the ports, to correct for port timing?

Are you planning on doing your own port work? The floors need lowered @2mm to match the stroke. The amount they are raised will depend on what pipes you're running, your weight , elevation and purpose of the bike.

hahaha i caught myself being simple... 2mm lower ports would make sence on a 4 mm storker. :shrug:

Ill level with yins.

heres hopin, but my fantasy DRAG setup would be 4mill hot rods crank with wiseco stroker pistons runnin on VP c12, 34 mm pwks, lightend flywheel, adjustable ignition plate, coolheads billet head... or F.A.S.T billet head with 18mm stroker domes, and shearer sb inframes or toomey t5's. more than likly toomeys because i can have them for a few greens less than shearers... budgeted around $1000 for now not including pipes. Does ANYBODY have a similar setup or know if its gonna build some power.

hahaha i caught myself being simple... 2mm lower ports would make sence on a 4 mm storker. :shrug:

Ill level with yins.

heres hopin, but my fantasy DRAG setup would be 4mill hot rods crank with wiseco stroker pistons runnin on VP c12, 34 mm pwks, lightend flywheel, adjustable ignition plate, coolheads billet head... or F.A.S.T billet head with 18mm stroker domes, and shearer sb inframes or toomey t5's. more than likly toomeys because i can have them for a few greens less than shearers... budgeted around $1000 for now not including pipes. Does ANYBODY have a similar setup or know if its gonna build some power.

It's all going to depend on the portwork. But yes, with the right porting would build some nice power. Keep an eye on the for sale section, all of the parts you could want for the build will show up there from time to time.

I could help you get to a pretty good start but is an alky setup. I am going to list a complete +4 stroke + 5 long rod crank that is welded w/TZ and max load bearings, drag ported by Patriot racing(approx 90 horse) top end w/RK Tek head w/cut domes, pistons, rings, etc. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Sounds like your going bigger lol.

As far as this set up if you choose to buy it you can switch out the domes to accomedate whatever fuel you wanted to run

Sounds like your going bigger lol.

As far as this set up if you choose to buy it you can switch out the domes to accomedate whatever fuel you wanted to run

Absolutely. Anyone reputable could cut you some domes to run race fuel. As a matter of fact, I have a spare set of domes that is not cut for the 4 mill that should be able to be cut to spec. That would have to be verified. I will also have some other goodies for sale like Shearer small bore small flange silenced chrome OOF pipes, but I have to make some final decisions before listing.