Newbie here

jryano85

Hey guys. Im new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Ryan and Ive always had utility quads. My dads buddy has 2 banshees that he acquired in some type of trade, neither of which run. So he said that if I can get one running, I can have the other one. So I'm sure I'll be on here trying to find info and help. I hope yall have a great night.

Ryan

Welcome Ryan, where ya from? Time to grab a Clymer manual and get that baby going so you can start on yours! You can use the search button up top to find tons of info.. If you dont find what you need just ask and we will all be glad to help. Happy Holidays! :beer:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I appreciate the welcome. I figured the Clymer would be first purchase. Im from the Northwest part of Georgia. Luckily 2 of my good buddies are twins that are certified mechanics and worked @ the local Honda & Suzuki. They dont charge me anything for the small stuff and very little for any major work. So they are going to help me diagnose what the problem is and help me fix it. And they LOVE to make atvs and motorcycles. Im excited about the build!

Ryan