How much money

92 Z71

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bougth a banshee in pieces for 1200. built in from the frame up to this. Have about 4 grand total in it. l_065d559efbdaa023d908f6a735f0c9bb.jpg

Just bought another for 2 grand. near mint 92. So about 6k all together. Not bad onsidering I spend about the same in pot a year :shrug: :biggrin:

Just imagine if the shee ran of "pot fuel" and 927. That would be an amazing smell and everyone would be hungry

lets see lt250r $850, traded for kx125, traded for trx 250r put about $700 into that, traded for shee, put about 1k into it so far. all in all not too much considering im pretty happy with the way it is now. did all the work to every bike myself tho that saved a ton. oh and for shipping...i think we are all doing our part to pay the bills at ups and fedex

I spent $6K off the show room floor in 06....before I knew about the HQ.....current build in sig added another $3K in frame and another $3K in engine, which is on it's way to Jeff right now. NO REGRETS. I must say that wwhen I finish this build I'll be getting a 125 to ride the local trails and the shee is strictly dunes.

• 1 month later...

I lost count after $8K and the list continues. $1800 for the machine, clutch, engine work, tranny work, new frame, a-arms, front shocks, rear swinger, axle, gas tank, plastics, tires, bearings, lights, bars, grips, carbs, cool head, stator, more lights, seat cover, more engine work, radiator, new domes. Every time I get close to done I come up with a new mod or need to repair something. If it's something you really love why are you countinig?

Weird how it happened to me. My bansh was pretty much bone stock except for some pipes for 2 years after I bought it. (paid 5,500 for a 06 off the floor).

Rolled it one weekend out in the dunes and bent the subframe. FIXED IT!! and ever since then I have been spending money on it like fucking crazy!!

I've dumped like $3,000 in the last 6 months....fuckin insane!!

If you ever want to spend some cash on your bike and can't kwite part with the dough.

Take it out to the dunes and roll it....worked for me! :banghead:

Edited by my-dixie-wrecked