How are ebay swingarms

shogs

You can get 40mm bearings for a stock carrier...

The two biggest advantages are easier/cleaner chain adjustment AND NOT having to worry if the axle is straight/true or not.

As long as the swingarm is built in a quality jig by a competent fab/welder, you can't have the left or right side more off set than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

i got both types of carriers and if u are not change sprockets alot(in sizes) the standard carrier might be alittle harder to line up but works fine for one of my drag bikes. i do like the round carrier too but ya you are going to pay for it to . good luck and make sure you get a nice one

i like the roundhouse style... but they cost more, and u also have to buy the carrier (150 ish)

i had 2.. +6 swingarm shop swingarms, he s on ebay. they are for stock carriers. he makes good swingarms and will back them up. my first got messed up in shipping. he had one in the mail the next day.. no ?'s ask.

u might also pm (tim) azcustoms -- stellar machine performance

see if maybe he could build u one. ++a guy

This guy makes chromoly swingarms for $255

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/duner00

I was thinking about purchasing one myself

Unless I read it wrong that's $255 for a bare metal one and $305 for powdercoated. Then you have to puchase the carrier seperate. Not a horrible price but there are better deals to be had I.M.O.

Unless I read it wrong that's $255 for a bare metal one and $305 for powdercoated. Then you have to puchase the carrier seperate. Not a horrible price but there are better deals to be had I.M.O.

It says it can be used with a stock carrier. If thats true I might look into that if all I have to buy is the arm and the powdercoat.

yah your right its $255 for bare and $305 for powdercoated

And I agree that you can find a better deal. I just bought a black Powerdercoated +2 off a BHQ member for $200, roundhouse carrier style.