KTM?

Invader

well i'm, 6'4 . so anything to me fits "small" LOL. my YFZ don't fit me much better. hell even my banshee feels small to me LOL. BUT the KTM has a feel of almost sitting on top of it, while the YFZ has more of a down in the cockpit feel if you know what i mean. I always add a taller stem and a higher bend bars to all my quads. and the ktm has adjustable stem from the factory so you can either make the bars closer to you or farther away, a really nice feature. The KTM is really nice once you get used to it, it has gobs of low end torque. Now this is based on the 525 model I raced, i never rode the 450 version.

yeah i rode that same bike and the low end on it is crazy. awesome bike overall. but i have to agree the bars are low. we didnt mess with the stem or the bars though. but at the stock position they felt pretty low for me too(im 5'6)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I heard that KTM won't be offering any 2010 models. Ripper you prolly know more about that than I do. what did you hear about the 2010 models?

I heard there wasent gonna be new 2010 models, only left over 09s,, but then I just heard the otherday that there willl be 2010 models and with upgrades, espically to the mx version,. i heard they are adding gussets to the frame where the A arms connect, and a few other things.

Edited by Angel ripper