My wife ROCKS!

jamebo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for my bumper, cooled heads w/ domes, and frnt fenders. All buying with my money >.>

Well guys, they came in today! I am very happy with them. Fixing to put them on but have one question regarding the clutch side insert plate. Do I need to drain the oil beforehand, I have never removed it before.

And I hope everyone gets what they're wishing for over the holidays.

100_0494.jpg

looks nice man, I want to get one as well.

Do I need to drain the oil beforehand, I have never removed it before.

It's just a cover that doesn't give you access to clutch or internals so there is no need to drain anything, all you have to do is remove the 3 screws and it will come off and simply screw the other cover back on.

It's just a cover that doesn't give you access to clutch or internals so there is no need to drain anything, all you have to do is remove the 3 screws and it will come off and simply screw the other cover back on.

thats bs imo. i took that cover off once thinking i could adjust my clutch. why is it there if it serves no purpose. i thought about cutting a hole in the cover to gain access to the clutch adj. screw but figured id never get it sealed up. im hoping to get a g force axle for christmas