Nology coil relocation?

Hey guys

Just wondering if theres a company that makes a bracket to mount the nology coil on the banshee?

I read somewhere that its best to have it placed a couple feet away if possible from the head(not sure why this is)

Currently I have mine taped on my frame with electrical tape.. its a real hack job, but its making due at the moment.. I might n*gger rig something up out of aluminum if I cant find a better solution...

thanks for any help

Brad

I used a pice of angle aluminum to make a mounting bracket for mine. It is mounted in the stock location.

Me too.

Take a 1/2 piece of flat bar, maybe 1/4 thick.

Mark the center point of the stock mounting location, the center spot of the nology location, drill...mount.

I coudlnt feel a difference performance wise. It did make my banshee start easier. Wether the coil is that much better or mabey my stock coil was week. It starts easer so it is doing something.

I like the fact that you can change plug wires with out cutting and splicing. they just snap on the coil like the older vehicles that use distribuiters.

josh

Thanks guys, I will rig it up in the stock location as you've done..

If you want to buy one I'd HIGHLY recommend getting it from Denny @

www.flotekperformance.com

I truely believe they offer a much stronger spark and better burn, not sure how much of that can be felt in the seat of the pants though..