Show and go drag bike

This bike is fresh and should be in the 120 hp. Ported by Nate Mccoy. This bike has all the nice stuff on it, a arms,shaws,swinger,lockup,2-5overide,41 alky pumper carbs,v-force 3's.............................................

All hardware is show chromed as well.

Lookin to get $8800 obo.

dragbike005.jpg

dragbike007.jpg

dragbike001.jpg

dragbike004.jpg

dragbike002.jpg

Thanks man...... I hate to sell it but I got a rhino and I wanna go off on it........

I will make someone a killer deal on this bike!

Yea thats a great lookin bike!

Have you joined the rhinoforums.net Theres all kinds of goodies there too Im RhiNOSS over there but spend all my time here.

Good Luck!!

that bike is just down right sexy...good luck with the sale.....

Thanks guys for all the props. I really do hate to sell it, but I need something I can take the family out in. If you look close at the pics the bike is not even complete yet....this is a fresh build. I am in Oregon. I will ship it if someone wants it.

I will check out rhino forums. I need some long travel suspension........

Thats gotta be tough to have to sell....but I cant blame you for wanting to hook up a rhino to have for the family. Good luck with the sale.

I got another bike with a 421 cub, gonna just make it a little nicer and call it done. The rhino on the other hand......it's gonna cost me.