K&N Air Box Lid

Not sure but I am leary of running without a lid when I upgrade my air filtration soon to something better. Yeah I already know that the lid chokes the intake system. Saw one of these on Ebay and later on BikeBandit.com.

Did a search on BansheeHQ and no info. So has anyone tried this and what is your opinion?

Ebay K&N Air Box Lid

Edited by RollinRhino

I've never used the K&N lid, but I use an EHS lid like shee4speed was talking about. I like it alot, it works well and looks cool. The best thing I like about it is it repels water. The K&N is pleated, so I'm not sure how well it would work if riding in wet conditions.

100_0168.jpg

I had one on my bike fefor I switched over to pod filters. I liked it alot. Thay come with a outerwhere so thay will repel water just as good as the EHS lid. I will sell you mine if your interisted. I only used it a few times befor I got bit by the bug... Send a PM if interisted.

I've never used the K&N lid, but I use an EHS lid like shee4speed was talking about. I like it alot, it works well and looks cool. The best thing I like about it is it repels water. The K&N is pleated, so I'm not sure how well it would work if riding in wet conditions.

100_0168.jpg

That does look good! if thats the route you want go.

Once you run pods there's no going back, mud or no mud. :thumbsup: