chariot performance...........................

'04limited

i just got my new head in from chariot performance :biggrin: this is a great lookin piece absolutely perfect i bought the show chrome one and the chrome is awesome, the shipping was super fast and he answers all questions, guys dont even hesitate if you are thinking about ordering parts from him he is a excellent seller. Tom

Sweet looking part!! I've seen them on (Fe)eBay and thought about getting one.

I was wondering what the coolant capacity was...could you jam your domes in, fill the head with water, and measure how many ounces it held? :geek:

Their chrome looked excellent in the pictures. How about posting some close ups??

:thanks:

I have been thinking about using charoits adjustable timing plate! Nice pics of the head, Thanks for sharing! Coolant flow shouldn't be a problem ... and the bling.... that piece will look good on your shee. Have you already installed a high flow impeller? My shee running temp went from 160-180 to 120-140 after the coolhead, 18 fin super cooler on return flow and the billet impeller on 91 octane with klotz benol.

• 3 weeks later...